Sometimes you look around at where you live and are satisfied, happy.
Other times you are overcome with joy and start thinking like a
toddler, Unjaded and awed by everything around you. That was me this
morning in dc. I love dc. I Love the fall, the leaves, the covered
sidewalks, people walking dogs, folks getting in their cars to go to work,
politics, the day after the day after the election, the buildings and monuments, the Capitol. It sounds so elementary, so not self controlled or clear
minded. But I am always thankful for these bright new mornings, this
comfortable weather, and this great neighborhood on Capitol Hill. These mornings actually do clear my head.
2 comments:
it is always refreshing to have someone put into words they very feelings that you are having...these mornings do clear the head....cynda
I am so glad that you are so happy and content with life and where you are living ... it's marvelous!
Post a Comment