25 January 2009

I am now officially a homemaker.

I just made baby food for the first time and it was SOOO easy. I can't wait for Ian to try it. I sure hope he likes acorn squash.


Bake the acorn squash in an inch of water at 400 degrees for 40 minutes.

Take cool pictures of the acorn squash.

Puree in food processor - add a little water if too thick.

Store in used Gerber containers when the store is out of ice cube trays.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new look of your blog! The baby food looks wonderful ... lucky Ian.

Anonymous said...

Do you serve it with the Guinness?

Angela said...

A) I am impressed- I never made my own pureed food

B) those acorn squash look like turtles- how funny]

C) what made me laugh more were the baby food containers next to the Guiness...that is comical

It is so fun to keep up a bit with your life through your blog- now you just need to convince Sally to start one!

Jamie & Bill said...

Isaac is watching everything we eat these days so we decided to introduce him to real food tonight and your blog is the inspiration for us to try acorn squash - thanks for the detailed instructions - I'll let you know how it goes!!

jean said...

If you just give him the Guinness, then he won't need any food!