23 February 2009
Recently we have been spending a lot of quality time at home as a family. I am not sure if it is the sickness that has infiltrated our house, our desire to stay in out of the cold, or the fact that we are trying to save money so that we can spend it all on our basement when we take it back in March, but we have not gone out in a REALLY long time. I have also been working a ton lately so every moment Ian is napping, I am at my lap top. Oh, and we got P90X and have been slaving away to get beach bodies before we go to Mexico next week. Luckily I have had some play dates with Jamie and Isaac, and a drink with Kathleen to get me out of the house. And luckily for Ian we have a front load washing machine and a bathtub!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment