So Ian severely needed a haircut and being the frugal person that I am attempted to take on the task myself. It didn't turn out so well. I cut the back while he was in the bathtub one night, and the front while he was sitting on the kitchen counter eating an orange the next morning. Both are not ideal for sitting still. Thank goodness hair grows out!
Before....

After...

We had a rainy couple of days a few weeks back and so lined up many play dates for Ian. Below is a picture of the yoga momma boys posing in our basement. (please excuse the bare walls, I still need to decorate the basement...)
1 comment:
Liz I think he looks great!
I have done the frugal do-it-yourself haircut as well with terrible results. Now we go to Fantastic Sam's and load John up with lollipops so he sits still :)
Post a Comment