I have found that I just can't be a regular blogger. I try, but then the weeks get away from me. I do however, like to use this blog as a sort of diary or chronicle of our adventures. And this one I definitely don't want to forget because it was one of those days where Ian, Emma, and I just happened to all be in a good mood, despite the rain. This does not happen that frequently. So we headed to Butler's Orchard one rainy day back in October...or November. I can't remember now! We had the entire place to ourselves. We picked apples, raspberries, flowers, and pumpkins. We also ran through the fields and just enjoyed being outside.
Liz I was just thinking about you yesterday, wondering how you guys have been. Then I get on blogger today and you have posted! Glad things are going well there. Emma sure is cute!
1 comment:
Liz I was just thinking about you yesterday, wondering how you guys have been. Then I get on blogger today and you have posted! Glad things are going well there. Emma sure is cute!
Post a Comment