We are in the midst of yet another house renovation so blogging and free time have been hard to come by. We are adding stairs down to our basement to add more play room for Ian and storage for us! I will post pictures of the renovation soon but thought I would show you some recent pictures of Ian. He is a blast to hang out with these days and is developing quite a sense of humor.
He is getting to be such a boy now--not much baby left. So cute, you can totally tell he has a great personality. I love his sweater in the last two pictures too, you have such good taste in dressing him, Liz. If we ever have a boy I'll use you as wardrobe inspiration. :)
1 comment:
He is getting to be such a boy now--not much baby left. So cute, you can totally tell he has a great personality. I love his sweater in the last two pictures too, you have such good taste in dressing him, Liz. If we ever have a boy I'll use you as wardrobe inspiration. :)
Post a Comment