I just returned from the corner grocery. I am totaling having a girl. I just bought three pints of ice cream. This is more ice cream than I have ever bought or consumed in my ENTIRE life... total. I hate ice cream. It makes me gag. I only eat ice cream under two circumstances...I am eating my Dad's homemade ice cream (yes, he actually churns the cream himself, it is incredible!) or I am eating Turkey Hill out of my grandparents pastel plastic bowls while sitting around their kitchen table. That is it.
I know this comes as a shock to many of you...first that you are hearing for the first time that I am pregnant AGAIN, and second that pregnancy actually drove me to eat something in the dairy family. Yes, I do realize that if you let ice cream sit for awhile it takes on the consistency of milk which makes me want to gag again, but oh...the taste and the way that it just cures me of all sickness and nausea is truly amazing!
6 comments:
I read your post twice to be sure I hadn't read incorrectly. I hadn't heard even a rumor that dear Ian is going to have a buddy. Congratulations! When's the big day?
Patty
Congrats on your pregnancy! When is your due date?
Awww, how exciting! Congratulations. And please do share the due date :) I hope you are feeling okay--I found my second pregnancy to be a lot different than my first was. And I had an extreme aversion to sweets the whole first half of my pregnancy this time around and I am having a girl, so much for that old wives tale for me!
Congrats, Liz! :)
Congrats! I'm so happy for you. :)
Congratulations!! I miss you!
Post a Comment