We are starting to talk to Ian about the new baby and he now likes to pull up my shirt and point at my belly. I think he is a little freaked out by the fact that my stomach is slowly getting larger.
I have also started going to prenatal yoga again which I just absolutely love. My two yoga friends are pregnant again as well...it is so fun doing this all over again with them.
We are starting to get really excited for the first week of March when we find out what we are having. I am due July 21st (Ian's due date as well!!!) so this will be our 20 week/half way visit. We are just praying that everything is fine with the baby and no abnormalities pop up.
And!!! Because I am so completely obsessed with Ian these days, I am posting pictures that his Aunt Cate took on her recent visit to DC. I am hoping she really does get her photography license because she is so darn talented.






No comments:
Post a Comment