13 February 2012

Gosh I LOVE this Girl



Emma is 18 months going on 18 years. She is one tough cookie. And I love her so much. I can't seem to get enough of her these days. She still is only saying a few words: please (I put that one first to make myself appear to be a good mother), dog, Ian (pronounced E), dad, and yep...that is about it! But, she definitely lets us know exactly what she wants though..and when she wants it, usually five minutes ago. Emma finally passed the 20 pound mark and can still fit in her infant carseat so that is where she is riding these days. She has learned to keep her pacifiers in her crib only for nap and nighttime. She caught on quite quickly actually. Her favorite thing to do these days is pull Ian's hair. She loves playing with Fisher-Price, and according to Emma, people "moo," "baa," and "quack." Emma's hair is all over the place and she usually looks as though she has just been through the ringer, or at an all night bash, but we love her anyway!!! Emma has the best laugh ever: deep, whisky, and full of gusto.











1 comment:

Emily said...

Looks sooo much like you when you were young, in that last picture. So cute!