
11 March 2012
Philadelphia- West Hartford - Boston - and back to DC!
In late January I took Ian and Emma on another tour of the east coast, visiting family along the way. My final destination was Boston where I was meeting Tim for his induction into Gordon's Hall of Honor. After leaving DC, I met up with Tim part way in Philadelphia for a Heritage conference and got to spend a night at the Four Seasons and even went on a run down to the Art Museum before picking Ian and Emma up at my parents and continuing my journey north. We also stopped at my sister Sally's house in West Hartford, CT for Will's birthday party- superhero themed. The party was spectacular for the kids! Sally made capes for all the boys, they could decorate them, and get their face painted so they could be a superhero too!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment