I love watching Ian grow through the photos you post.It's great that you are taking advantage of the beautiful weather. Soon the blast of winter will be upon us.And I"m glad you'll have even more time with Ian than you had thought. Babies and holidays go together.Miss you,Love,Patty
Enjoy that ability to sleep anywhere and everywhere--it passes too soon. Well, except for that high school guy ;) Aubrey loves seeing pictures of Ian, she always says, "baby! baby!" in a really happy voice.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I love watching Ian grow through the photos you post.
It's great that you are taking advantage of the beautiful weather. Soon the blast of winter will be upon us.
And I"m glad you'll have even more time with Ian than you had thought. Babies and holidays go together.
Miss you,Love,
Patty
Enjoy that ability to sleep anywhere and everywhere--it passes too soon. Well, except for that high school guy ;) Aubrey loves seeing pictures of Ian, she always says, "baby! baby!" in a really happy voice.
Post a Comment